Wednesday 19 October 2016

Nourishing Meals


Nourishing Meal

This book was sent to me for an honest review and I honestly love cookbooks. I love to be adventurous in the kitchen and try new thing. Here is what I thought about the book:

The things that I don't like about the book is that there are very few pictures ! I love pictures that come with the recipe so that I know what I'm making and we eat with our eyes before our months, so having pictures would really attract visual people like me. Also, there's not much color to the book. Everything looks kind of like a textbook.

Other than that, what I liked about this book is that there are SO MANY recipes. It is insane! In addition to that, there are various cuisine too! There's Mexican, Chinese, Korean, anything, you name it! The recipes are also unique and very creative. You will sure to find something you want.

This cookbook is not 100% vegan. The front cover states that it's Dairy-free, Gluten-free, and Soy-free. The title is Nourishing Meals and I would say 70% of the book is vegan. So looking at it from the bright side, it's slowly introducing people that are not vegan to eating more vegan meals. The recipes are super easy and the book also states the importance of these foods for our body. It's a nice stepping stone for people to be vegan, that is for sure.

Overall, I like the book as an old fashion cookbook. Though I would like more pictures, the quality of the recipes cannot be ignored.

hugs and kisses



No comments :

Post a Comment