Sunday 10 January 2016

Nature's Gate Pomegranate Sunflower Hair Defense Shampoo and Conditioner


Nature's Gate Pomegranate Sunflower Hair Defense Shampoo and Conditioner

I've tried this product for over 2 months now and I have definitely realize some differences in my overall hair health. My hair is stronger and does not have as many split ends as before. I also find that they grow a lot faster and thicker. The color of my hair is naturally black and after trying this shampoo, my hair has gone darker in color for some reason, even the ends. The look stronger, healthier, and smooth.


Here is a picture of my hair before:


As you can see, it's like a bush. there're split ends and cracks at the bottom of my hair and it looks so disgustingly unhealthy. The ends of my hair are also lighter in color. (Hazel-brown) My hair was also falling off like rain at that point. It scared the hell out of me so I decided to look into it. I've done multiple researches and bought all the foods that are good for the hair. Even by doing do, my hair still does not seem as healthy as I wanted them to. I remember going to Whole Foods and saw this girl with beautiful hair. I saw her reaching over to this product and thought, maybe this will be it. Maybe this product can save my hair. I am so lucky and grateful that it did. 

Here is the after picture:


Of course, I only saw results in a few months, nothing works like magic but it was still a very fast and amazing progress. And of course, products alone cannot do magic. I was and still am eating healthy everyday. I am vegan now and never felt better! The products you use can surely contribute a lot but your diet is what makes your body stronger and healthier. 

Nature’s Gate is a vegan friendly company, therefore we do not use any animal or animal byproducts in their formulations and never test on animals. I highly  recommend their hair products because they are good for you and for the environment, plus they smell amazing!

hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment