Saturday 30 January 2016

TMI Question

TMI Question

1: What are you wearing?
A GAP shirt with a maroon GAP sweater. #GAPfan
2: Ever been in love?
Does loving Niall Horan counts? If not, not really, maybe, yeah.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Not a breakup because we weren't really a thing yet. 
4: How tall are you?
5'3"
5: How much do you weigh?
118 LB, I think.
6: Any tattoos?
Nope, but I want to have one in the near future.
7: Any piercings?
Yes, only earnings. :D
8: OTP?




9: Favorite show?
The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon A Time

10: Favorite bands?
One Direction, duhhh.
11: Something you miss? .
Right now? Mango.
12: Favorite song?
This is hard but maybe uhmm, I have so many, okay. Little Things. 





13: How old are you?
18. No I am just joking. I'm 19.5. :D
14: Zodiac sign?
Taurus. 
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Smart, funny, kind, loyal, and mysterious. Also have pretty eyes.


16: Favorite Quote?
You are only as beautiful as you think you are.
17: Favorite actor?
Ian Somerhalder
18: Favorite color?
Red
19: Loud music or soft?
Soft
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My bed.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
uhm, it depends what song is stuck in my head but minimum is 10 minutes?
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It depends on what time I get up. hahah. but around 45 minutes?
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.
24: Turn on?
Smartness and humor.
25: Turn off?
Rude and disrespectful.
26: What's my bad habit?
I like to peel the skin of the edge of my nails. It's disgusting but I just cannot. 
27: Fears?
Darkness. Yes I am the little girl who is scared of the dark.I turn my lights off at night when I go to bed but I always leave the door slightly open.
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Yesterday when I watched A Walk to Remember.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Yesterday.
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
It's just my name. :D
31: Last book you read?
The last book post I made would be the last time I read a STORY book but I read a textbook yesterday.
32: The book you’re currently reading?
Not really reading anything now because college just started but will be starting again soon with The Fifth Wave.
33: Last show you watched?
Pretty Little Liars and The Shadowhunters last night! 
34: Last person you talked to?
Vonz. 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
BFF.
36: Favorite food?
POTATOOOO
37: Place you want to visit?
Greece, London, Germany, Bali, Korea, Hawaii, and Sydney 
38: Favorite place to hang out?
Whole Foods. 
39: Do you have a crush?
Nope.
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Still have my first kiss. #noshame
41: Last time you were insulted?
Yesterday by my sister. hahah. it was more of a joke tho.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
I dont eat sweets alot but I love frozen grapes. 
43: What instruments do you play??
If I play an instrument, it would be like a dog trying to meow.
44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
I dont wear alot of jewelry but maybe earrings or a necklace. 
45: Guilty Pleasure?
Peanut butter !
46: Last song you sang?
History by 1D.
47: Favorite chat up line?
Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!
48: Have you ever used it?
Nope. 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday with a friend before class.
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Vonz and everyone who is still reading this. ;D

hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment