Monday 14 December 2015

NYX BB Cream Review


NYX BB Cream Review

Recently I have been trying new Vegan foundation and I stumbled across this one. I found it in ULTA store near my area and it was around $12. It comes in three shades; nudenatural, and golden. It's not too expensive so it is worth the try. My skin is fairly fair so I got the nude shade.

I tried applying it yesterday with my fingers and it works really well and feels very smooth on my skin. However, after letting it dry a little, it is a little sticky at places where my face is a little oily, but after an hour, the sticky part faded away and it looks more natural and even on the face.

Here is a before and after:


Left:Before ; Right: After
(I only apply one coverage for this picture)

After 6 hours, the foundation was still there. It has not fade off or change in shades. Here are the pros and cons that I discovered from this product.

Pro:

  • VEGAN (Go cruelty free!)
  • Easy to apply
  • natural looking
  • even the skin tone really well
  • Not cakey or sticky
  • No fragrance
  • long lasting
Cons:
  • Only comes in three shades. (I was lucky enough to have one that matches my skin tone.)
  • Not full coverage (I had to apply two to three times to get a full coverage but if you don't have break outs or if it's your lazy makeup day then this is really a good product to apply for the natural kinda look)
Overall, I am really satisfied with this BB cream and recommend it to anyone looking for something new to try. 

hugs and kisses





1 comment :