Thursday 17 December 2015

Super Foods Every Day


Super Foods Every Day


This book will be the perfect gift for the holiday! It's small, it's cute, and it contains so much information about foods as well as irresistible recipes. The first few pages consist of all types of foods and their benefits while the rest of the book 
consists of meal recipesbreakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and basically anything you can think of.

I have to say, I've learned a lot from this book about foods I put into my body. There's a whole list of foods and their benefit in this book as I mentioned and if someone asked you what nutrients are in a certain type of food, you will be able to answer that with the help of this book.

The recipes are fairly simple and really healthy. I love a cookbook that has pretty pictures and this book has my 10/10 rating for pictures. The food pictures made me drool. The recipes are all made with simple ingredients that you can surely find anywhere in the grocery store.

Overall, I think this is a great book, especially if you want to start fresh and plan on being healthy for the new years.

hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment