Saturday 19 December 2015

Eat Nakd Cashew Cookie


Eat Nakd Cashew Cookie

I love nuts. You can probably tell by the number of post I have about nuts. They are really good for you and I believe nuts are like the underdog to a healthy body. I was feeling lazy to make lunch so I grabbed one of the Eat Nakd bars. There was so many to choose from but this one screamed at me. I needed a cookie and I love nuts. Put them together and I can be the happiest girl. 


I find that this bar is a little wet compared to the other ones that I have tired but it was still delicious. You can really taste the dates in this bar with just a hint of cashew.



There is not much crunch in this bar but you do get some chunky nuts in between each gooey soft bite of dates, which is heavenly smart. It kind of acts as a break from all the soft gooeyness when you get that sudden surprise chunk from the nuts.

I should have try to bake this in the oven but I may or may not have finished the whole bar! (Have not guilt or shame. #wink) I bet if it is baked, it would be much better and more like a cookie. 

This bar is:

  • Suitable for dairy free diets
  • Free from saturated and trans fats
  • Suitable for vegans
  • Kosher
  • Wheat and gluten free
  • GMO free
  • Deliciously simple! Made with Dates (49%), Cashews (51%)

Typical values per 35g bar
Energy  143 kcal
Protein  4g
Carbohydrate  16g
(of which sugars)                14g
Fat                                      23g
Fibre  5g

hugs and kisses


No comments :

Post a Comment