Thursday 24 December 2015

Nature's Gate Papaya Lotion Review


Nature's Gate Papaya Lotion Review

I smell like a baby after applying this. It has a very calming, soothing, and fruity scent to it. Plus, the scent is not overly strong which is good because too strong of a scent makes me dizzy. However, it did make me crave papaya a lot! #jokes. It's very moisturizing and smooth on skin. It is not sticky like some lotions are.

I truly love this product and would definitely repurchase it.

Pros:

  • Vegan
  • Sweet scent
  • Fragrance not too strong
  • Smooth
  • Not sticky
  • Hydrates the skin
  • Easy to apply
  • Not greasy or oily
  • Long lasting


I honestly couldn't find any cons for this product. I am not paid to say this, I swear. It's all about honesty here on my blog. This product works very well with my skin type. I have a fairly dry skin since it's winter. My skin immediately turns from a cracked desert floor to a smooth baby's bump. It's hydrating, smoothing, and feels very lovely on my skin.

hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment