Thursday 3 December 2015

Ear Nakd Apple Crunch Review


Eat Nakd Apple Crunch


As I am still holding on to the season Fall, I tried my first ever Eat Nakd bar; Apple crunch. This bar brings me back to Autumn in one bite! I have to say, it does taste a lot like apple and rice crispies. It was delicious. The ingredients are all natural and simple which is a bonus for me. 



The bar is very firm with chunks of nuts and some crunch in between each bite. It was a great start for my first nakd bar. I am really looking forward to trying the others. If you are an Autumn season lover like me, this is the perfect snack that can bring you back to October with the sweet scent of maple trees, the pile of golden red leaves on the ground, and the smell of ripe fruits in the air. Compare this to Larabars, this bar does not have a strong date taste, the apple in this bar really comes out and there's a good crunch in the texture. 




Typical values                   per 30g

Energy                        107kcal
Fat                                     2.4g
Carbohydrate                    15.2g
(of which sugars)               14.1g
Fibre                             1.5g
Protein                             5.5g


They are completely :
  • Dairy free
  • Wheat and gluten free
  • Vegan friendly
  • Low in saturated fats
  • Free from added sugar and syrups
  • GM Free
  • Kosher Approved
  • Deliciously simple! Made with Dates (43%), Soya protein crunchies (soya, tapioca starch, salt) (17%), Cashews (15%), Raisins (14%), Apple (7%), Apple Juice concentrate (4%) and a hint of natural flavouring. 

hugs and kisses







No comments :

Post a Comment