Sunday 29 November 2015

Design the Life You Love


Design the Life You Love Book Review

I maybe accidentally finished this book in one sitting. It was very entertaining and fun! The author actually advised the readers to read the book everyday for only 20 minutes but I broke that rule. There's many pages in the book for the readers to doodle and to write down their thoughts and ideas. I think that is a fun and a creative way to help the readers learn how to design their life. It has definitely changed my perspective and how I would like to plan my future. I used to think that I have to do this or to do that to reach my goal but after reading this book, I realized that you have to draw out your life in order for it to actually come true. Making a list is great but draw out a mind map of what you want to be in the future, how you want to feel and how you picture yourself being happy, and being the best version of you. I know that no one is perfect but it is not wrong in wanting a better you for the future. It is not a crime to want to be happy and to have the life you dream of.

hugs and kisses


No comments :

Post a Comment