Saturday 21 November 2015

Luna Bar reviews

Luna Bar

Now, Luna Bars does have more ingredients in them than LARABARs but they are really good and have a lot of variety. On the label of the bars, you might find Contains Traces of milk. It does NOT have milk in it. This basically means that the factory manufacture other products that have milk in them so they use the same equipments. However, the factories do clean their equipments before handling other products so it is usually safe and vegan.

Luna Bar totally blowed my mind. LARABARs does have fewer ingredients but as I said before, they all are made of dates so they taste quite similar. Luna Bar on the other hand takes you up and down the cycle of sinful good food that is healthy.

Lemon Zest

I am a die hard fan for lemon in dessert. I even plan to have a lemon cake on my wedding day. My mom said my childhood ambition was to sell lemonades. Yep. Lemon fan right here. This cake is zesty, tangie and lemony. It has a rice crispy treat with a layer of vanilla, lemon icing on the bottom. It's delicious and super filling.

Caramel Nut Brownie

I have not had a brownie in such a long time because it is not easy to find a vegan brownie where I live. However, this threat is ohhh soooooo good. It has a bar of thick, moist chocolate cake with a layer of caramel on the top, drizzled with more dark chocolate. And I have checked, their caramel is VEGAN !

Peanut Butter Cookie

Other than lemon, PB is my top soulful food. I love peanut butter. I used to eat them straight up from the jar. This treat has a rice crispy treat layer that is rich in peanut butter, sitting on top of a generous layer of vanilla peanut icing. Peanuts. Peanuts. Peanuts. If this does not turn you on, I don't know what will.


That will be it for today. I have been experimenting a lot of vegan foods as well as recipes for the holiday so stay tune !

hugs and kisses


No comments :

Post a Comment