Saturday 14 November 2015

LÄRABAR Reviews

LÄRABAR  Review

I might be one of the LÄRABAR's biggest fan. I have tried many of their flavors and cannot get over how something so simple can taste out of the world. I do have to say they all taste pretty similar because all of them are made of dates. However, the other ingredients that they add into each bar makes some differences.


Blueberry Muffin

My first LÄRABAR was Blueberry Muffin. When I first bite into it, there's pieces of blueberry, some chunky nuts and a pinch of acidity. It was like a raw muffin and it got me into the whole Larabar world of amazingness.



Apple Pie 

I also tried the Apple Pie. From then on, I did not need an actual pie to solve my craving. It was amazing, full of flavor and I know in the back of my head that it is good and healthy which makes it even better!


Lemon bar

I've tried this one recently and it was so refreshing ! I felt that I was in the tropical somewhere. This definitely taste a lot like their Pineapple Upside Down Cake, which is one of my favorite !

Seasonal LÄRABAR 




Gingerbread 

Gingerbread is my childhood favorite cookie and having this in a Larabar? I ran to the store to get my hands on it. I was not disappointed. The spices are strong yet comforting. If you don't like a lot of spices then this might not be the one for you but Snickerdoodle might be.


Snickerdoodle 

It has a very soothing and settle taste of the festival with a pinch of all the spices but are not too overwhelming. For this one and the Gingerbread, I might try to bake them to see what happen. Just a little experiment for the weekends and for the holidays. Who's in it with me?


Pumpkin Pie

Now, Halloween is over but we can't stop our pumpkin party! Honestly, I have never tried a pumpkin pie before because it just sound weird to me that a pumpkin can be in a dessert. After trying this bar,
I wonder if they will make a squash pie? 


Now I have tried a lot of LÄRABAR  and these are only the beginning of my review. I would love to do more of these Vegan Bar reviews if you guys want. However, I am not stopping here. There is one LÄRABAR that I love and I think it taste significantly different from the others and that is...
*...drum roll...*



Peanut Butter and Jelly

I am a 90s kid so you can't blame me. This bar tho. It's just like PB&J sandwich that you would bring to school when you are in Elementary school. It soft, peanut-ie, and filled with rich jelly. I cannot tell you how good this is. If you are a big fan of peanut butter, then this is the one for you. If you love PB&J, you will share the love for this bar. I guarantee it is amazing!

That is all for today, I hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend ! I am off to San Antonio for some photoshoot and will be posting more about the trip when I get back. Until then my friends...

hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment