Saturday 26 December 2015

Eat Nakd Cocoa Mint


Eat Nakd Cocoa Mint


Oh boy, it was cold when I went out to ski today. This kind of weather made me crave a warm cup of tea with mint chocolate. Unfortunately, I didn't have those in the middle of the woods but this bar was out for the grab. It's so handy to bring with me on my skiing trip. It was very refreshing and not too sweet. It reminded me so much of the actual chocolate mint sweet.

Vegans do not have to miss out on good delicious treats. If I were to close my eyes and have a bite into this bar, I would not have known that it was a healthy Eat Nakd bar, I would guess that it was the actual York mint chocolate treat. 



This bar was not wet like the Cashew cookie one. It was firm but moist in the inside. It has some crunch from the nuts in between each bite. The chocolate was not too sweet, but rather bittersweet and the mint was so powerful. It's a really refreshing bar to have with me on a cold snow day.


More amazing facts, it is:

  • Gluten free
  • Wheat free
  • Dairy free
  • Has no added sugar
  • Vegan & vegetarian friendly
  • Kosher
  • One of your 5 a day!
  • Deliciously simple! Made with Dates (48%), Cashews (29%), Raisins (17%), Cocoa (6%), natural flavor


Typical values                 per 35g bar
Energy                              135kcal
Protein                                  3g
Carbohydrate                      17g
Fat                                         5g
Fibre                                      2g

hugs and kisses



No comments :

Post a Comment