Tuesday 19 January 2016

Banana Crunch Eat Nakd

Banana Crunch Eat Nakd 

Well, I think it's just me but I don't really like this bar. It might be my least favorite Eat Nakd bar from what I've tried. It tasted funny and had this weird banana taste to it. I checked the package too and it's not expired.


The bar is quite firm and dry. It also smells like an overly ripe banana. When you bite into it, it does have a strong banana flavor and also a spice kick. Maybe it was the spice that drove me off. If you are not a fan of bananas, then this might not be the one for you but if you love bananas and feel adventurous, then give this a try. Maybe it was just me.


As for the crunch part, there wasn't a lot of crunch in this bar, compare to the other ones that I've tried before. It does not have a strong date taste too so, don't worry. It does have a lot of nut pieces and a hint of spices as an after taste, so watch out!

This bar is:

  • Dairy free
  • Wheat and gluten free
  • Vegan friendly
  • Low in saturated fats
  • Free from added sugar and syrups
  • GMO Free
  • Kosher
  • Deliciously simple! Made with Dates, soy protein crunchies (18%), cashew nuts, raisins, dried banana (6%), apple juice concentrate, banana flavoring.

Typical values           per 30g bar
Energy                          104 kcal
Protein                              5.5g
Carbohydrate                  14.4g
(of which sugars)            12.9g
Fat                                     2.4g
Fibre                                  1.4g
Sodium                              0.1g

hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment