Monday 25 January 2016

Eat Nakd Pecan Pie

Eat Nakd Pecan Pie

It's just the first week of college and I am already excited for the holidays. Wake me up when it's summer. Jokes. My courses for this semester is quite interesting and I definitely feel like I am in my elements because I am taking Mass Communication and News Reporting.

It's Monday and for some reason I really miss Thanksgiving and Autumn. I think it's the weather here in Austin that feels like Autumn more than Winter. I craved for some pumpkin, some spices and some PIES!


This eat nakd bar was sensational. It not only brought me back to October and November but it also punch you in the face with holiday memories of you stuffing your face in good food.

I find this bar very interesting because the ingredients are only dates, almond and pecan. There's no natural flavor that sometimes are added in other Eat Nakd bars. It definitely tasted like a pie with soft crust, rich pecan flavor, and a surprise crunch from crushed almonds. It doesn't have a strong date taste, or overpowering spice, or too much nuts. Everything is just balanced out perfectly.



Love at first bite? Yeah, it was such a simple bar but packed with so much flavor and deliciousness. Simple, easy, and healthy; what more can you ask for? It's holiday in a bite guys. If you have not tried it yet, what have you been doing all your life?

It is also:
  • Suitable for dairy free diets
  • Low in saturated fats
  • Free from trans fats
  • Suitable for vegans
  • Wheat and gluten free
  • Kosher
  • GMO free
  • Deliciously simple! Made with Dates (52%), Pecans (28%), Almonds (20%)


Typical values                per 35g bar
Energy                              156kcal
Protein                                 3g
Carbohydrate                      13g
(of which sugars)                12g
Fat                                       11g
(of which saturates)              1g
Fibre                                     3g
Sodium                               0.1g
 
hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment