Thursday 21 January 2016

Eat Nakd Cocoa Delight


Eat Nakd Cocoa Delight

This brought me so much joy. After the not so great Eat Nakd bar that I tried  a few days ago, this certainly brought back some hope. It is chewy, the texture is on point, and the flavor is very bold and balanced.



This bar is like eating a chewy chocolate bar. It does have a strong taste of raisins and I love raisins so this is a bonus point for me. I think the raisin is what made it chewy but don't worry there's still pieces of nuts in between each bite. I think this bar has fewer nuts than any other bars that I've tried. So if you don't like nuts, this bar is perfect.


I can't get over the texture of this bar. it's so different from the other ones that I've tried and it's so unique. It definitely surprised me when I first bite into it.

Overall, I am giving this bar an A++. It has the texture, it has the taste, it's healthy, and it is a treat!

Eat Nakd’s Cocoa Delight bar is also:
  • Dairy free
  • Wheat and gluten free
  • Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
  • Low in saturated fats
  • No added sugar
  • GMO Free
  • Kosher
  • One of your 5 a day!
  • Deliciously simple! Made with Dates (48%), Cashews (29%), Raisins (17%), Cocoa (6%), natural flavor

Typical values          per 35g bar
Energy                        135kcal
Protein                             3g
Carbohydrate                  17g
(of which sugars)            15g
Fat                                    5g
(of which saturates)          1g
Fibre                                2g
Sodium                          0.1g


hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment