Thursday 14 January 2016

Chocolate Oatmeal


Chocolate Oatmeal 

 I N G R E D I E N T S

1 cup oats
2 cups water
5 dates
1 kiwi
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 tbsp cane sugar

I N S T R U C T I O N S

1. Boil 2 cups of water on a pot.

2. When it's simmering, lower the heat and add in the oats. Wait till it bubbles.

3. Add in the 5 chopped dates, cacao powder, and cane sugar.

4. Stir till it's combine and wait for more bubbles! I like my oats to be thicker so I cooked them for a bit longer.

5. Serve it in a bowl and top it with anything you like. I personally love more fruits ! Kiwi is the best for this because it's acidic and sour which is a good combination. The kiwi can break though the bitterness of the cacao powder and the sweetness of both the dates and the sugar. Perfection.

hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment