Saturday 9 January 2016

Green Smoothie


Green Smoothie 

I received this book yesterday and it's the perfect new years' book to start a fresher, healthier year. There so many juices in this small book. I have to admit, I am always anxious in trying juices with vegetables in them. I don't know why, maybe it was because of my one past experience with them that left a horrible impression. However, I am keen to give some of the recipes in this book a try. 


This book has pretty pictures of fruits and vegetables as well as the juices. It's nice to know what color your juice will turn out because let's face it, I've tried juicing colorful stuff and it turns out brownish red. Not really appetizing. I think you can really experiment with the juices and all the recipe ingredients are easy to find in any grocery store. It's definitely good to have juices once or twice a day to get in the nutrient. Plus, it's super easy and a great to-go snack or meal.

On the top left page, there's the name of the smoothie/juice, and it will write: sweet or savory at the bottom so you can pick and choose to your liking. There's also pictures of the ingredients as well as a full written ingredient list below. (Just in case someone does not know what a beet looks like) On the next page, there's a big picture of the juice along with the benefits. It's perfectly organized and easy to read. It's quick and easy and it's simple and healthy.




hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment