Wednesday 6 January 2016

Eat Nakd Cocoa Orange


Eat Nakd Cocoa Orange 


OHHHBOYYYY ! Guys ! This literally tastes like my childhood. Remember those orange flavored chocolate? This taste exactly like it. If I were to close my eyes and have a bite of this, I would never have thought it was healthy or a nakd bar. I would have guessed that it was the actual thing. 


The bar is solid but not wet. It has the perfect about of orange to chocolate ratio. Who said healthy has to be boring? This bar just prove that wrong !


Many "natural" bar has a very strong date taste to it because they are mostly made of dates but this one does not. It tastes like an actual chocolate bar, you don't even taste the nuts, the raisin or the dates. There's some crunch, there some sweetness, and there's some citrus bomb, all in one bite! This bar made my inner self throw sprinkles into the air. Today has been a gloomy sad day but this bar brought back so much childhood memories of me when I did not have to give a shit of the adult world and when I did not have to make tough decisions, that has inspired me not to give up and just do me. Everyone need a little pick me up or something to get on with the day, this bar is the ONE guys ! No joke. Try it and forever bless your soul.

Crave a chocolate bar but staying healthy? Grab this bar and you will never crave another chocolate bar other than this one because it is:
  • Dairy free
  • Gluten and wheat free
  • Suitable for vegans
  • Low in saturated fats
  • No added sugar
  • Kosher
  • GMO Free
  • One of your 5 a day!
  • Deliciously simple! Made with Dates (40%), Cashews (40%), Raisins (14%), Cocoa (5%), natural flavor


Typical values              per 35g bar

Energy                            145kcal
Protein                                4g
Carbohydrate                    16g
(of which sugars)              14g
Fat                                       7g
(of which saturates)             1g
Fibre                                    2g

hugs and kisses


No comments :

Post a Comment