Sunday 3 August 2014

Sunday Shopping


Today I went on a shopping adventure with my family ! (again) We went to this very fancy restaurant at a mall and it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. The restaurant its called Dragon-i


FINALLY, I actually took every dishes that came because I always forget but today, i took my phone out ready to snap! 



Fish Slice with sweet and sour vinegar.


 Spinach Tofu with Mushroom. (GUYSSS ! THIS IS MY FAV DISH ! I know it sound disgusting but ! it was out of the world!)


 Green bean with munch meat.


 Xiao Long Bao.
Basically its a thin rice skin wrap with meat inside and its very nice and you put ginger on top to zing it up!


Clay Pot Chicken with Herbs (This is so good ! I adore the sauce !)


Of course you need some dessert ! It's mango pudding ! 
(Fact of me : I loovvvveeeeeeeeee mango ! I go crazy for them !)




I went on shopping and look what I found ! I am definitely getting it the next time I go. Kind of regret I didn't get it now. #awww


I went in Nichii and found this cool jacket! It was quite expensive and the man working there said there's a sales coming soon so he asked me to wait and I really appreciate it so shout out to him !
 P.S. I have no Idea why my lips are purple, maybe it was the light. but I am not sick, its just the lights !


We also drop by a very fancy hotel/shopping. Everything was so fragile and I did not even dare to touch anything there. It's so fancy and picture perfect. A castle would be a word to describe it as.

This is what I bought, not so much ? well I spent like $150 on everything.



 I am obsessive over these shower gel. It smells sensational ! I loveeeee the passion fruit one. 


My topshop goodies ! :D


Base : shu uemura UV base moose 
Foundation : shu uemura medium light
Eye shadow : Cover girl trio ( they don't have the name on the back but its just some mac hazelnut brown with some champagne silky color )
Eye liner : Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner Black
Mascara : Maybelline The Falsies Black
Blush : Maybelline Pink Mushmellow 
Lip :  Almay  no. 28 (pink-red) + Nivea Lip Balm Pink Guava

Hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment