Thursday 9 April 2015

My New Root

My New Root

I love a good cook book and I have said this over and over again. This book was definitely worth the bucks ! The pictures are amazingly gorgeous and it made me want to eat it off the page. If you have watch The City of Bones, you know Clary could take the cup out of the card? Yeah, I missed I would do that too for this book. I adore the recipes. They are a little advance, with a lot more ingredient than the others that I have seen but they are delightful. The cover and details in this book are utterly remarkable and you can tell the author puts in a lot of effort into making these recipes.


Recipes:

Sunflower Sesame Seeds Brittle


I N G R E D I E N T S

1 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup cranberries or raisin
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup brown rice syrup

I N S T R U C T I O N 

1. Pre heat oven to 325 F
2. Combine the sunflower seed, coconut, sesame seed, cranberries, salt and cinnamon in a big bowl.
3. In a small sauce pan, melt coconut oil over low head then add the syrup in.
4. Pour it in the dry ingredient and mix it up evenly
5. Spread it on a baking tray with baking sheet on it. 
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes

hugs and kisses


No comments :

Post a Comment