Tuesday 26 May 2015

Tropical Parfait Recipe || Healthy Eats


Tropical Parfait Recipe || Healthy Eats

So today was rest day and I got up at 7 ! I don't know how and why but my mind just goes "wake up wake up" at 7 o'clock every day no matter how late I stayed up last night. I was bored of regular muesli and milk for breakfast so I decided to make a parfait. If any of you don't know what it is or haven't try, you really should give it a go ! It was soooooooo good.

I N G R E D I E NT

3/5 cup Greek yogurt
3 tablespoons muesli
1 Kiwi
1 banana
A sprinkle of raisins
Black sesame seeds (Optional)
Cashews (optional)
Chai seeds (optional)

I N S T R U C T I O N S
1. Measure out your Greek yogurt and chop up your fruits.
2. In a jar, place a spoonful of yogurt at the bottom.
3. Then layer it with muesli. On top of that, add some diced kiwi and bananas.
4. Continue to layer the ingredients till the jar is full.
5. Sprinkle some raisin, nuts or any toppings that you like.
6. Dig in to enjoy or bring it to go if you're running late for school or for work. Your friends will definitely be jealous of your beautiful and nutritional breakfast.

Adding nuts and seeds really helps increase your daily protein and fat intakes plus it provides an extra boost of energy for you to start your day. My favorite is cashews which goes perfectly with this recipe.
And can you believe it's only 330 calories ? Amazing !


Hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment