Wednesday 14 October 2015

Physician Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin CC Cream SPF 20 Review



Physician Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin CC Cream SPF 20 Review


I have been looking into vegan make-up product for a very long time. I have done many research and have been trying some out. Here, I've got the Natural Origin CC Cream in Light shade at Walmart a few months ago and had been trying them out in multiple ways, for multiple occasions, and for multiple time periods. 

Here are my thoughts:

Strength: 
  • Light weight
  • Smooth
  • Natural look
  • Easy to apply with sponge
  • Does not feel heavy on face after apply
Weakness:
  • VERY light coverage, almost none. (Sometimes, it seems like it is doing noting at all)
  • Smells like clay (it clams to be coconut?)
  • Emphasized pores (when it clams that it will covers them.)
  • Hard to apply by hand
  • Not long lasting
Overall: I am not very happy with this product. It was my first vegan face makeup product that I've tried so I am really looking forward to try others and see how they are compare to this one. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment, tweet me, or message me on Instagram.

RATE: 3 (Points for being vegan and cruel free !) 


hugs and kisses


No comments :

Post a Comment