Tuesday 17 February 2015

10 Ways to Manage Anxiety




10 Ways to Manage Anxiety


1. Write down what makes you worry how you feel.
2. Take a time-out.

3. Practice yoga, listen to music, meditate, get a massage, or learn relaxation techniques. Stepping back from the problem helps clear your head.


4. Eat well-balanced meals. Do not skip any meals. Do keep healthful, energy-boosting snacks on hand.

5. Do your best. Instead of aiming for perfection, which isn't possible, be proud of however close you get. Accept that you cannot control everything. Put your stress in perspective and ask yourselves if it would be a worry tomorrow? If not then why worry it now? 


6. Talk to someone. Tell friends and family you’re feeling overwhelmed, and let them know how they can help you. Talk to a physician or therapist for professional help.

7. "Get it together girl." I keep telling myself that over and over till I calm down and get myself together.

8. "It could be worst" I like to remind myself that more unfortunate things could happen but it didn't so I should be grateful, not anxious. 

9.  Read a book.

10. Smile to yourself even if it is hard, just force a smile and you will truly feel slightly better. 


hugs and kisses



No comments :

Post a Comment