Sunday 30 August 2015

Autumn Fries Recipe


Autumn Fries


I N G R E D I E N T S

2 large sweet potatoes
1 tbsp Indian Curry Powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp fennel seed

I N S T R U C T I O N S

1. Peel the sweet potatoes and chop them to any shape you like. I prefer thin chip sizes since they look faster then cubes.
2. Pre heat oven to 450 F
3. Place them on a baking tray and dust all the powder onto them.
4. Shake the tray to try and cover all the sweet potato with the seasoning.
5. Bake them for 20-25 minutes depending how thick you cut them.
6. When cooked, turn the oven off but leave the fries in the oven for a few more minutes before taking them out. This allow the outer skin to darken a little.
7. Take them out of the oven and serve with sriracha (because sriracha makes everything even better.) OPTIONAL


hugs and kisses



No comments :

Post a Comment