Sunday 2 August 2015

Summer Book Wrap Up

Summer Book Wrap Up

This summer I gave myself a the challenge to see how many book I could read in just two months. Since I am back to my country and continuously on holiday trips, participating in this challenge was quiet hard. However these are the book that I got to finish and enjoy through out this summer.


















The Blood of Olympus


The Library at Mount Char


Where She Went


11 Books in 60 days means roughly 5 days per book. However, I have this habit of taking a few days of rest after completing a book to let the whole thing sinks in and for me to say goodbye to the characters. Yes I am weird that way.   Anyways, I hope all of you had a lovely summer ! Let us all look forward to Halloween and Christmas !

hugs and kisses


No comments :

Post a Comment