Sunday 28 June 2015

All Time Favorite Books

All Time Favorite Books

You know when you watch people list their favorite books in 201x or in a month? Then you start to wonder what happens after that year or that month? Well, new books replace the old. So I decided to make a list of my all time favorite books that I have read before and still enjoy till now. It can be the most recent book I've read or something I've read a long time ago. It can be a week ago, a month ago or a year ago since I've read these books but still love them till this day. So here we go down memory lane with the characters.


The Red Queen 


The Young Elites


A Walk to Remember


The Book of Tomorrow


Clockwork Angel


Where Rainbow Ends


Made for You


Divergent


Throne of Glass


The Darkest Mind


These are all the books I would reread again and again without getting bored. I am not sponsored or asked to do this. I genuinely love these books and I hope all of you love them too. Tweet me or comment below your favorite books so I could check them out as well !

hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment