Monday 21 March 2016

Original Fig bar- Natural Bakery


 Original Fig Bar- Natural Bakery

Simple yet delicious. I totally am addicted to these bars now. They are so delicious and so simple. Like how is something like this can be healthy and vegan? The crust is so buttery good and the jam inside is sweet and juicy. Seriously guys.


This bar has a harder, grainier crust but totally in a good way. It's firmer and not too crumbly.


It also has a light and smooth jam in the middle. Usually, I'll make a pretty big feast for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with complex ingredients and cooking stuff but for the weekend, I just want to have a chill and relax so this got my dinner sorted! Nothing satisfies me more than these bars. Simple, easy, and quick. (and obviously I had like 3 package of these.)

It's very original and I like that a lot.

Ingredients
Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Brown Rice Syrup, Fig Paste, Canola Oil, Rolled Oats, Caramel Color (Ammonia-Free), Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Oat Fiber, Baking Soda.

Amount/Serving%DV*
Total Fat 2.5g4%
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Trans Fat 0g0%
Cholesterol 0g0%
Sodium 35mg1%
Total Carbohydrate 20g7%
Dietary Fiber 2g8%
Sugars 10g
Protein 2g
Vitamin A0%
Vitamin C0%
Calcium2%
Iron6%

hugs and kisses


No comments :

Post a Comment