Saturday 29 November 2014

The Sky is Everywhere || Book Review


The Sky is Everywhere 


I heard mix feeling of this and was definitely nervous to read this. Honestly, I did not like the book as much as I would love to. The story line was great but its just not good to me.I read like 75% of it and got bored. It is about a girl who's sister died and now she has to deal with life without her. She first felt  a connection between her sister's boyfriend, Troy which  I think was so wrong. Then she fell in love with a boy named Joe. Joe is a sweat heart but when Joe found out about her and Troy things went down hill. While she tried to fix what she had with Joe, she was also slowing building her mental strength which is to move on and let things go, for better or worst. 

No much really as I said in the beginning, I would not purchase it tho but if it's from the library then sure you could give it a try and see if you like it and send me your thoughts of it on Twitter or Gmail.  

Rate : 2/5

hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment