Saturday 20 February 2016

EAT NAKD Caffe Mocha


EAT NAKD Caffe Mocha 

I was so excited for this bar since the day I go it! I am A HUGE tea person and I do not drink coffee, but I love anything coffee flavored, cakes, muffins, cookies, icings, brownies, ANYTHING! This bar blew my mind! It literally tastes like a coffee brownie. It's not too sweet and not too bitter. When you first bite into it, it's a little tangy, then it's sweet, then it turns a little bitter. 




This bar is very solid and firm on the outside but the inside it was moist and very surprisingly smooth. Just like a brownie!


Look at it man!

Okay, so Eat Nakd bar is not just a bar for me now, it's like a treat ! They are so flavorful, a great to-go snack, healthy dessert bar, and have great variety of flavor for everyone.

If you are a coffee person but have not tried this bar yet, you are missing out. It's decadent, rich, and full of coffee flavor. 

I cannot wrap my head around how healthy these bars are but still so delicious.

This bar is:
  • Suitable for dairy free diets
  • Free from saturated and trans fats
  • Suitable for vegans
  • Kosher
  • Wheat and gluten free
  • GMO free
  • Deliciously simple! Made with just dates (55%), cashew nuts (26%), raisins (12%), cocoa (6%) and natural flavourings

Typical values                per 35g bar
Energy                             130kcal
Protein                                3g
Carbohydrate                     18g
(of which sugars)               17g
Fat                                        5g
(of which saturates)              1g
Fibre                                     3g
Sodium                                 0.1g

hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment