Monday 15 February 2016

Eat Nakd Toffee Treat


Eat Nakd Toffee Treat 

Firstly, please excuse my poor skills of making a GIF, I'm still learning. Secondly, I was really excited to try these nibbles because I heard a lot of good stuff about them.

Sadly, I didn't enjoy them as much as I liked. It's true when they say "hope but don't expect." 
Don't get me wrong, these little cute bites are good and I find myself eating the whole bag with no thoughts. However, they do have a little medicine-like after taste. It is soft and chewy, which is very surprising.



These are seriously adorable and it's a great snack to grab on the go.

They are:

  • ​Dairy free
  • Wheat and gluten free
  • Vegan friendly
  • Kosher Approved
  • Low in saturated fats
  • Free from added sugar
  • GMO Free
  • Deliciously simple! Made with Dates (50%), Cashews (23%), Raisins (18%), Cocoa (5%) Rice Flour and Natural Flavoring


Typical values             per 40g
Energy                         139kcal
Fat                                 4.8g
Carbohydrate                21.6g
(of which sugars)           19g
Fibre                               1.9g
Protein                             3g

hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment