Friday 30 September 2016

Rainbow Quinoa Recipe || VEGAN

Rainbow Quinoa Recipe || VEGAN

I N G R E D I E N T S

2 cups quinoa
1 cup chickpeas
1 large ear of corn
1/2 green bell pepper
1/2 red bell pepper

10 baby carrots
1 tbsp sesame oil
5 garlic cloves
1 tsp vegan oyster sauce
pinch of salt
pinch of white pepper

I N S T R U C T I O N S

1. Cook the quinoa and boil chickpeas if they are bought raw.
2. Chop all the veggies. Finely chop the garlic while dicing the others to equal sizes.
3. On a hot wok, add some oil and place in the garlic.
4. Stir until the garlic is a little pale brown.
5. Add the rest of the veggies in.
7. Stir until all cooked.
8. Add in the seasonings and the vegan oyster sauce.
9. In a large bowl, mix them with the quinoa and chickpeas
10. Serve with chili flakes or Sriracha if you are a spicy person like me !



hugs and kisses



No comments :

Post a Comment