Tuesday 29 July 2014

Little Seaside Trip


 Hello Beautiful People !

As I said, I was on holiday and now I'm back ! yay ! here's some picture !


My simple OTD

We started our road at 6 in the MORNING! Then we stop by a beach, had a stroll through some fish village. After that we had lunch which was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
I don't know maybe its just me because I absolutely LOVEEEEEE seafood !




 After a big lunch we went to a Chinese temple. It was said to bring good luck and it's massive!


And who goes to the seaside without having coconut ? I had TWO in fact ! I was bloated but it was soooo good. 








Dinner was at a local restaurant. I don't know about any of you but whenever I said I will take pictures of the dishes, I started taking the first two or three then I forgot all about it. Diving myself into the food without taking any snaps. So sorry. But here is one good dish. hehe.





Here, This is called "Rojak" , which is basically mixed fruits with a very thick homemade sauce, some biscuits and nuts on top. 


That is all for today ! Hope you enjoyed  it and hope it wasn't too boring.

 I'm heading off to a massive book fair tomorrow. I am utterly excited ! I will post what I got and will do more book reviews tomorrow. I made a little video / vlog of my trip which you can see it up here. Thanks for reading !

Hugs and kisses.

No comments :

Post a Comment