Sunday 13 July 2014

The Faults in Our Stars || Book Series


 TFiOS  by John Green. Not gonna lie, I reread this book three times ! It was touching. It is mostly about Hazel finding the author to discuss a book but on the journey, love happen. You will cry and your feels will jump everywhere. Maybe at some point you will even feel like getting on a plane and pay John Green a visit to discuss this book ! Ha ! But overall it was a good read. I enjoyed it.

Rate : 4.3 /5

It is slightly less then Divergent mostly because I am a sci-fic / action fiction girl not because it wasn't good. :D

I'm sorry this is a short review. I went out with my family today and my legs were burning from walking for literally 5 hours. Girls can shop but the pain comes afterwards. So that is all for today. Gonna get a nice bath and jump into bed early.

Happy Reading !


_______________________________________________________________________________

Quote of this week :



No comments :

Post a Comment