Wednesday 23 July 2014

Never Giving Up !


Hello beautiful people !

So this isn't a healthy food or book post. Its just me sharing my thoughts and what I have gone through. Recently I have been out and about searching and hunting for college. I really want to be a writer. My ideal job is be New York Times journalist yay but yeah Walt Disney said to always dream big. I have been searching and searching for college that could get me a good foundation. and it was really difficult. I am actually a science nerd and stepping away from it (far far away) into English and writing is really a big step. 

I don't know if I can do it or if I will fail but a little bird said to be that you have to get the courage to try cause if you don't, you will never know. Even if I fail, there is always tomorrow. So yes, I am going into writing, either it's a journalist or creative writer I will write because I really enjoy it and I want to do it for the rest of my life. Plus, doing science would mean I am stuck at one place most of the time and I am a person who loves to travel!

Here is what I want to say : GO FOR IT ! Do what you love. You will never know what's going to happen. For better or worst, at least you know and you won't have regrets. 


Hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment