Monday 4 April 2016

Fifty Shades of Grey




Fifty Shades of Grey

It is eating me inside out. I cannot handle the love and romance. Okay, just to clarify, for most part, I scan through the sex part but I am hopeless over the love drama. Christine is the man every girl dreams about, forget prince charming. As for Ana, oh so innocent but so feisty too. She is so smart and really knows how to turn on a man.

I remember telling my friend that I won't want to read Fifty Shades of Grey because it was cruel and sounded painful but if you just scan through the sex part and pay more attention to their relationship drama, it's unbelievable. You will love hate Christian for most part and will think that Ana is a stupid girl for putting herself in that situation but oh man, why wouldn't she?

The ending had me screaming! I felt as if everything inside of me is turning upside down. HOW!? I have no idea?! but it did. I rushed to get the second book and I have no shame to say that I am helplessly, completely, uncontrollably drowned into the book.

hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment