Sunday 10 April 2016

Shadowhunters TV Series FINALLY


Shadowhunters TV Series FINALLY 


I think the TV Series is getting better and better, or maybe we just learn not to expect too much. However, I do have to say that the ending for Episode 1 was pretty fascinating.

Somehow, I feel more love between Clary and Alec than Clary with Jace. When Jace went through the portal, Clary wanted to jump in with him but Alec went to grab her and she sobbed in his arms. I thought that was nice and in my mind, I only hope that that chemistry was between Jace and Clary.

Also, when Magnus finally got to wake up Jocelyn, Luke was there immediately to swipe her up in his arms. It was so romantic when he said;  "I got you." Ohhh I melt. 

I hope season two will reveal more of Simon and Izzy's relationship because I really want that to happen. Like. Right. Now.

It was sad that I cannot feel the connection between Jace and Clary, but it was even more depressing to not feel anything between Magnus and Alec. I feel like they are just friends, like they will be good parabatai. Magnus (Harry) shows more emotions for Alec but I cannot see it in Alec's eyes. It's not there. Or maybe he is just trying to play cool. BUT IN THE BOOK, when he sees Magnus, his eyes lit up, I don't feel that in the TV series. Maybe it'll get better. Fingers crosses.

hugs and kisses


No comments :

Post a Comment