Monday 8 December 2014

Food for Healthy Hair Growth || Healthy Eats



Hello Beautiful People !

I have been struggling with hair lost and thinning of hair for the past year and I finally put a stop to it. By eating healthy, my hair has grown so much thicker and the amount of hair lost has definitely reduced.
Here are the few super food I found that helped a lot in hair growth:

  • Salmon 
  • Walnut
  • egg 
  • sweet potato 
  • yogurt
  • blueberry 
  • kiwi
  • pumpkin seeds
  • Cashew
  • Hazelnut


Note: Zinc is important in your diet for a healthy long thick hair but in order for our body to consume and absorb all the zinc is if you have enough Vitamin C. So eat up some vitamin C food like oranges, papaya, leafy green vegetables, kiwi and my favorite broccoli !

hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment