Sunday 26 June 2016

Forever with You (Fixed #3)

Forever with You (Fixed #3)

This book was a bittersweet moment for me. It was because I know it's the last book and I am a sucker at saying goodbye to the characters. I hate it, always have. Do any of you feel the same? You get so excited about the book that you rushed through it but when you are at the end, it's so hard to let all the characters, the story, the world, the feelings you felt when you are in the book, and the connect go. You think after reading so many books that it will become easier, hell no. It's harder and harder each time.

Anyways, back to the book. I felt that in this book, the chemistry between Alayna and Hudson is pushed aside. There were more conflict. They spent less time together compare to the first and second book. However, towards the end, every secret came clear. It was so heartbreaking and I was torn. The love they had slowly just faded out and it was so scary. Hudson was broken but Alayna was shattered.

hugs and kisses



No comments :

Post a Comment