Tuesday 19 July 2016

Obsidian (Lux #1)


Obsidian (Lux #1)

I am not sure what I think about this book honestly. I like it. I don't hate it. I don't love it. It's just neutral.

I like the concept of aliens and their powers. I love that Katy is so stubborn but so brave and loyal as well. I am just not sure about Daemon and Katy's relationship. They like each other, it was obvious, but I feel a barrier between them. I can't say any more without spoilers but their relationship is very confusing and unsettle. It is a red flag.

This book is about a girl named Katy who moved into a new town. Next door was a hot guy named Daemon and his twin sister Dee. Since being friends with Dee, things has been becoming weird. Very weird. Being with Dee, an alien, is not only dangerous to Katy but also to Dee and Daemon. However, stubborn as Katy is, she won't stay away until it's too late. Now, even if she wants out, she can't.

hugs ans kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment