Wednesday 20 July 2016

Onyx (Lux #2)

Onyx (Lux #2)

The beginning of the book was annoying cause Katy won't admit that she likes Daemon.
The middle of the story was exciting and full of mysteries. Questions you are dying to know.
The end was epic. I saw it coming but how it ended was not what I expected.

This series is getting better and better. It literally got me off my chair! It's exciting, new, and different. I never thought I would say this but I WANT AN ALIEN BOYFRIEND!

I really cannot summarize this book without spoiling it because everything is connected but I can tell you one thing, don't trust anyone.

I definitely love this book more than the first and am starting to love the series. Once you understand the world the author has created then it's very easy to follow and it's very easy to be lost in it.


hugs and kisses

No comments :

Post a Comment