Thursday 28 July 2016

Ugly Love- Colleen Hoover

Ugly Love- Colleen Hoover

ASDFGHJKL


The feelings are real. I felt my stomach hollowed and my feelings juggled between my mind and my heart.

Literally not OKAY !

The beginning was a little slow but after you get through the "introduction" everything is worth wild. It's an interesting way of writing and I loved it !

This book is about Miles and Tate. Miles is a 24-year-old pilot and Tate is a med student. Miles is Tate's brother, Corbin, best friend. They live next door to each other- great- trouble.

Miles has a hard and unforgettable past. Tate has an innocent heart that hopes- a lot. When both of them agreed that they are attracted to each other, the promised to only have sex.

Miles asked two things from Tate:
1. don't ask about his past.
2. Don't expect a future.

Tate thought she could do it but her heart won over her head. Everything he leaves, she aches. The last time, she had enough so she left.

Love is ugly.

“Love isn't always pretty. Sometimes you spend all your time hoping it'll eventually be something different. Something better. Then, before you know it, you're back to square one, and you lost your heart somewhere along the way.”
― Colleen Hoover, Ugly Love


I'm casting Tate and Miles:

  


The movie Ugly Love will be out 2016 and Nick Bateman is actually casting Miles.

DREAM CAME TRUE.



They are keeping Tate a secret for now but I cannot wait for the movie. I need to read more of Hoover's book. I'm loving her style of writing. It's different- good different.

hugs and kisses


No comments :

Post a Comment